Tuesday, 31 August, 2021
Two years with COVID-19: a tale of carrots, sticks and megaphones.
Watch a recording of this event which was held on 31 August 2021.
A team of global experts and Hunter Research Foundation Centre - HRF Centre's Academic Director Professor Roberta Ryan discusses two years with COVID-19.
The emergence of variants, together with vaccine hesitancy, wait and see verses firm-hand approaches, and communication and mental health challenges pose an increasing test to people, industries and policymakers navigating the second year of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The interactive Q&A session was opened by Professor Ryan and featured distinguished global leaders from industry and academia. Featuring:
- Professor Francesco Paolucci - Economist, University of Newcastle
- Anca del Rio - The Digital Aid Project, Switzerland
- Jurgen Brohmer - Lawyer, Murdoch University, Australia
- Anika Stobart - Grattan Institute, Australia
- Kristen Armstrong - Actuary, Taylor Fry, Australia