Successfully running each six-months since 2002, this event attracts over 120 local business people and decision-makers and delivers independent insights and networking. Special themes spotlight important regional issues and dynamic speakers present local and macro economic insights.
19 SEPTEMBER BREAKFAST
Jobs, liveability, and infrastructure and how they influence one another
- Dr Anthea Bill Lead Economist, HRF Centre - Insights for the Upper Hunter Economy - Download presentation
- Gary White, Chief Planner for NSW - Planning in a Changing World - Download presentation
- Cam Halfpenny, CEO, Bengalla Mining Company
- Geoff Crews, Managing Director, Forsythes Recruitment
- Elizabeth Bate, Principal, Muswellbrook High School
- Release of the latest Upper Hunter Region Economic Indicators report
14 MARCH BREAKFAST:
Provided the latest economic insights for the Upper Hunter and national economies, and featuring a special focus on economic prosperity and health and wellbeing.
- Dr Anthea Bill Lead Economist, HRF Centre - Insight for the Upper Hunter economy Download presentation
- Professor Alan Hayes, Director Family Action Centre Download presentation
- Andrew McMahon, CEO MATES in Mining
- Pauline Carrigan, Founder, Where There's a Will Foundation