For over 30 years this series has attracted hundreds of guests from local industry, government and the community, and delivered timely and independent insights to help drive business and regional prosperity. Dynamic speakers present the latest national, international and regional economic insights and a focus on special themes highlight important local issues.
Newcastle and the Hunter region are growing and changing. Census data highlights aspects of this economic transition. It suggests key challenges to overcome and issues to address. We are at a critical juncture – a time to debate about the region's growth and future. These issues are the focus of our 2018 breakfast series - Growing Smarter.
16 FEBRUARY BREAKFAST FEATURED:
- Dr Anthea Bill, HRF Centre - Hunter Economic Update and Housing Affordability Analysis Download Presentation
- Greg Budworth, Compass Housing - Towards a National Housing Strategy Download Presentation
- Panel - Sharon Pope, Lake Macquarie City Council and Dane Crawford, Colliers International
DOWNLOAD the latest Hunter Region Economic Indicators
For more information about the event contact Maree Campbell - email or phone (02) 4985 4311. To receive event invites sign up below. Interested in becoming an event partner and reach the Hunter's business leaders? Contact Kim Britton on (02) 4985 4304
NEXT BREAKFAST: 11 MAY 2018 - Bookings open in March
24 November breakfast featured:
- Craig James, CommSec - Economy 2017: Strong or Weak? Download presentation
- Dr Anthea Bill, HRF Centre - Hunter Economic Update and Business Use of ICT Download presentation
- Fri. 24 November - 7am to 9am
- Wests Newcastle, Cnr King and Union Streets Newcastle West