Celebrating 30 years in 2017 and attracting hundreds of key business people and decision-makers, this event delivers independent insights. Dynamic speakers deliver the latest national and international economic insights and special themes target important regional issues.
NEXT BREAKFAST - Friday, 26 May 2017 REGISTER NOW
Dr Sarah Pearson - newly appointed Pro Vice-Chancellor, Industry Engagement & Innovation at the University of Newcastle and previously CEO of CBR Innovation Network Canberra
Building an Innovation Ecosystem in the Hunter
- Dr Anthea Bill, Lead economist HRF Centre
Economic insights and business innovation in the Hunter
- Pitch Perfect featuring an expert panel - Dr Greg Whiteley Executive Chairman Whiteley Corporation, Susan Wilson CEO RDA Hunter and Steve Wait Chief Operations Officer The Business Centre and showcasing two local creators of innovative products and services
Time: 7am to 9am
Venue: Wests City, Cnr King and Unions Streets, Newcastle West
Parking: Unmetered parking is available at the venue carparks (Under the venue - accessed from King Street to the west of the main entrance and also from Bull Street)
Tickets: From $55 - Registration now or purchase a 2017 series ticket for the remaining three breakfasts and save!
A 2017 Hunter Innovation Festival event.
TUES. 14 MARCH BREAKFAST FEATURED
- Scot MacDonald, MLC, Parliamentary Secretary for Planning and the Central Coast
- Professor Caroline McMillen Vice-Chancellor, University of Newcastle
- Dr Anthea Bill Lead Economist, Hunter Research Foundation Centre - Download presentation | Download publication
- Expert panel theme: From the Front Line: Probing the labour market upswing
NOV. 2016 BREAKFAST FEATURED:
- Professor Caroline McMillen, Vice-Chancellor - University of Newcastle
- Dr Anthea Bill, Senior Economist - Hunter Research Foundation - Download presentation
- 145th edition of our Hunter Region Economic Indicators.