For over 30 years this series has attracted hundreds of guests from local industry, government and the community, and delivered timely and independent insights to help drive business and regional prosperity. Dynamic speakers present the latest national, international and regional economic insights and a focus on special themes highlight important local issues.
- Dr Anthea Bill, Lead Economist, Hunter Research Foundation Centre Download presentation
- Professor Emeritus Roy Green, Chair, Port of Newcastle
- Kyle Loades, Steering Committee Chair, Committee for Sydney; ex-Chairman, NRMA
- Matt Coetzee, Client Director Cities, Aurecon
- Chris Knowles, Director Sales and Marketing, McLanahan Corporation
- Melinda Cilento, CEO, CEDA - How unequal? Insights on inequality DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION
- Dr Anthea Bill, Lead Economist, HRF Centre - Indicators of Social Inequality in the Hunter DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION
- Hugh Mackay, Author and social researcher - Australia Reimagined
27 JULY BREAKFAST THEME:
CONNECTING THE HUNTER - TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE FUTURE
HRF Centre presented insights for the national and local economy, including the results of our unique Pulse Survey of local consumer and business expectations presented in our Hunter Region Economic Indicators. An expert panel focussed on transport infrastructure.
NEXT EVENT - 16 November. For more information contact Olivia Wyborn - email or call on (02) 4033 9457.
11 MAY BREAKFAST
Our second Hunter Economic Breakfast for 2018 continued the theme of Growing Smarter and examined economic prosperity and inequality. We released a special edition of our March Hunter Region Economic Indicators focussed on inequality.
DOWNLOAD the latest Hunter Region Economic Indicators
To receive event invites sign up below. Interested in supporting HRF Centre's research program? Contact Kim Britton on (02) 4985 4304