Celebrating 30 years in 2017 and attracting hundreds of key business people and decision-makers, this event delivers independent insights. Dynamic speakers deliver the latest national and international economic insights and special themes target important regional issues.
24 November breakfast will feature:
Close out 2017 with a comprehensive assessment of the local, national and international economies and get the jump on your business planning for 2018.
Featuring the highly-experienced, Craig James, who's been described as "highly engaging and able to pitch his presentation to a diverse audience, where the content was relevant and easy for all to interpret.”
The HRF Centre will also unpack the latest Census data release and implications for local business, and examine business use of ICT in the Hunter.
- Craig James, Chief Economist, CommSec - Economy 2017: Strong or Weak?
- Dr Anthea Bill, Lead Economist, HRF Centre - Hunter Economic Update and Business Use of ICT
- Fri. 24 November - 7am to 9am
- Wests Newcastle, Cnr King and Union Streets Newcastle West
- Tickets from $35 + student and not-for-profit rates are available - BOOK NOW
- Please note parking fees now apply at the venue's carparks. Free on-street parking applies until 9am (pre-paid parking is also available after 9am).
Thank you to our event major partner Commonwealth Bank.
4 August breakfast featured:
- Maggie Hill - Foundation for Young Australians - The New Work Mindset (see website for report findings)
- Dr Anthea Bill, HRF Centre - Download presentation Hunter Economic Update and Youth Employment
For more information about the event contact Maree Campbell - email or phone (02) 4985 4311. To receive event invites sign up below. Interested in becoming an event partner and reach the Hunter's business leaders? Contact Kim Britton on (02) 4985 4304