Celebrating 30 years in 2017 and attracting hundreds of key business people and decision-makers, this event delivers independent insights. Dynamic speakers deliver the latest national and international economic insights and special themes target important regional issues.
24 November breakfast featured:
- Craig James, CommSec - Economy 2017: Strong or Weak? Download presentation
- Dr Anthea Bill, HRF Centre - Hunter Economic Update and Business Use of ICT Download presentation
- Fri. 24 November - 7am to 9am
- Wests Newcastle, Cnr King and Union Streets Newcastle West
4 August breakfast featured:
- Maggie Hill - Foundation for Young Australians - The New Work Mindset (see website for report findings)
- Dr Anthea Bill, HRF Centre - Download presentation Hunter Economic Update and Youth Employment
Download the June quarter Hunter Region Economic Indicators publication.
For more information about the event contact Maree Campbell - email or phone (02) 4985 4311. To receive event invites sign up below. Interested in becoming an event partner and reach the Hunter's business leaders? Contact Kim Britton on (02) 4985 4304