Celebrating 30 years in 2017 and attracting hundreds of key business people and decision-makers, this event delivers independent insights. Dynamic speakers deliver the latest national and international economic insights and special themes target important regional issues.
4 AUGUST BREAKFAST WILL FEATURE:
Our 30th anniversary economic breakfast series continues with a special focus on our workforce and youth employment.
- Guest speaker - to be announced
- Dr Anthea Bill, HRF Centre - Economic Insights for the Hunter Region
- Release of the latest Hunter Region Economic Indicators publication
- Friday, 4 August - 7am to 9am
- Wests Newcastle, Cnr King and Union Streets Newcastle West
- Tickets from $55 + corporate tables are available - Book online
- Please note parking fees now apply at the venue's carparks. Free on-street parking applies until 9am (pre-paid parking is also available after 9am).
- For more information contact Maree Campbell - email or phone (02) 4985 4311
26 MAY BREAKFAST FEATURED:
Dr Sarah Pearson - University of Newcastle
Building an Innovation Ecosystem in the Hunter Download presentation
- Dr Anthea Bill, HRF Centre
Economic insights and business innovation in the Hunter Download presentation
- Perfect Pitch featuring an expert panel - Dr Greg Whiteley Executive Chairman Whiteley Corporation, Susan Wilson CEO RDA Hunter and Steve Wait Chief Operations Officer The Business Centre and showcasing two local creators of innovative products and services
Download March 2017 Hunter Region Economic Indicators