For over 30 years this series has attracted hundreds of guests from local industry, government and the community, and delivered timely and independent insights to help drive business and regional prosperity. Dynamic speakers present the latest national, international and regional economic insights and a focus on special themes highlight important local issues.
11 MAY BREAKFAST
Our second Hunter Economic Breakfast for 2018 continued the theme of Growing Smarter and examined economic prosperity and inequality. We released a special issue of our March Hunter Region Economic Indicators focussed on inequality.
- Melinda Cilento, CEO, CEDA - How unequal? Insights on inequality DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION
- Dr Anthea Bill, Lead Economist, HRF Centre - Indicators of Social Inequality in the Hunter DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION
- Hugh Mackay, Author and social researcher - Australia Reimagined
Fri. 27 July | 7am - 9am | NEX Wests City. For more information contact Maree Campbell - email or phone (02) 4985 4311.
16 FEBRUARY BREAKFAST FEATURED:
- Dr Anthea Bill, HRF Centre - Hunter Economic Update and Housing Affordability Analysis Download Presentation
- Greg Budworth, Compass Housing - Towards a National Housing Strategy Download Presentation
- Panel - Sharon Pope, Lake Macquarie City Council and Dane Crawford, Colliers International
DOWNLOAD the latest Hunter Region Economic Indicators